Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Plight of a Prisoner

Dear Elizabeth,

Picture Of Anne BonnyHello Wife I'm writing this from the comfort of a warm port cottage to which feels like a plantation bed in comparison to where I was earlier in the month. On my travel to the Caribbean my ship was ambushed by a pirate ship that lead to me believing I may never see your rosy cheeks and beautiful smile again. After ridding the ship of any valuables and killing a good amount of my men these barbarians took myself and a few others prisoner. While being slung onto the ship I was surprised to see a women amongst these savages; though she hid it well her large breasts made it hard for any disguise to suffice. I, thinking she would be the kindest of the bunch, plead to her speaking of you Jason and Sarah that I needed to make it back to you. She laughed in my face her eyes were cold and mirrored the thousand mile stare of a man whose soul had left. After staining my nose with her rancid breath turned to the Captain and asked, "Should I shoot this pathetic piece of shit now Calico" to which he replied "Save your gunpowder" never have a felt so insignificant than that moment. This women for the rest of the trip attempted time and time again to compel the captain to just kill us rather than risk us being rescued and turning against them. I prayed everyday I would be able to see you again and my prayers where answered. We were saved by a royal warship and that retched women was later identified to me as Anne Bonny and the Calico whom was Captain was allegedly her lover. Of all the torture I endured at the hands of these Neanderthals I wouldn't wish the hell of being the handler of that woman on my worst enemy.   















http://www.thewayofthepirates.com/famous-pirates/anne-bonny/



No comments:

Post a Comment